Our leasing office is looking to hire community assistants! We're needing to bring
on students who are outgoing and excited about living at College Park; that's why
we have chosen to offer these positions to our residents first.
If you are interested in the position, please email a resume to our property manager,
Laura Myers, at
Laura.Myers@mail.wvu.edu. First consideration will be given to resumes received
by Sunday, May 1, 2022.
- We're looking for reliable, outgoing team members who excel in a customer service oriented atmosphere.
- Availability would include shifts coverage when leasing office is open, we will work around your class schedule. Must also be available to work over WVU breaks during the year.
- Availability for Summer 2022 which includes May, June, July and August before the fall term starts.
- 20 hours each week at the rate of $10 an hour. (can work additional hours in the summer if not in classes).
- Office duties include answering phones, emails, filing, scanning, etc.
- Act as College Park's leasing agents by providing tours of the property, helping sign leases, and answering lease questions.
- Package distribution throughout the year.
- Opening and closing the leasing office.
- Assist with key programming and signing out of keys.